Friday, January 10, 2014

Shop Online: scholastic.com/readingclub is the website for ordering books. Our one-Time Class Activation Code: MC87T. Dear Families, Good news! This month's Scholastic Reading Club flyers are ready for you to explore with your child. Children read more when they choose their own books, so I encourage you to look at the flyers together. Each flyer is filled with curated, affordable books and Storia® eBooks that are just right for our grade, plus I've included some of my personal recommendations below. Place your order online at scholastic.com/readingclub or return the order form and payment to me. Ordering online is the easiest way to ensure I get your order on time, plus there are more books to choose from. Don't forget that for every book you buy from Scholastic Reading Club, our class earns FREE Books and supplies-and we have our eye on some new additions! Thank you for your support! Happy reading, PS: Books make wonderful gifts! Please let me know if your order includes a gift or surprise, and I will contact you when it arrives. Ordering online is fast and easy: • REGISTER at scholastic.com/readingclub • ENTER the Class Activation Code at the top of this letter • CHOOSE from thousands of print titles, value packs, and Storia eBooks • EARN FREE Books for our classroom too! Due Date: January 17th.

No comments:

Post a Comment